Wing Creek Resort Vacation Rates 2022
- High Season
- Low Season
July 1 – Sept 15
Starting from $399/night
Starting from $449/night
Sept 16 – Oct 16 & May 14 – June 30
Starting from $369/night
Starting from $419/night
For 2022 we will be open mid-May to mid-Oct
All rates are in Canadian dollars, excluding taxes, based on double occupancy, adults only. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Minimum stays of 2-3 nights are required for the Cedarbrook Cottages.
- Minimum stays of 3 nights are required for the Cedarcrest Cottage.
Check out our packages below and our online booking engine for specials from time to time this year and come celebrate with us!
Book Direct for the Best Rates: You’ll find our best rates on OUR website. If you see a lower price on any other website — listed in Canadian dollars! — we will match it.
Optional Continental Breakfast
Note: Breakfasts not available in 2022.
You can choose to enjoy the convenience of a delicious breakfast in the comfort of your own cottage or on the deck of the Retreat Centre. Fresh fruit and berry platters, organic yogurt, homemade berry coulis, homemade granolas and fresh-baked muffins/baked goods with delicious Wing Creek Organics jam.
Only $30/morning per couple. Minimum 2 mornings.
Must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
Wing Creek Resort Packages
Seeking adventure? Looking for the most romantic vacation in BC? Need a Staycation? Allow us to use our local knowledge to ensure you have the best vacation possible.
We can create a custom Honeymoon package for you based on our Romance Package, Adventure Package or your own ideas. We take Honeymoons very seriously — more than 50 of you trust us with yours every year!
NEW for 2022! Fall Sip ‘n’ Stay Package
- Three nights’ stay in a Cedarbrook Cottage
- Two flights of craft beer at The Angry Hen
- Starts at $1177 + tax
- Adults only.
- No pets.
- Motorcycle friendly.
- Cottages are designed for 2 adults with one queen bed in each.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors on decks only.
- Reservations require a deposit equal to one night’s rate including taxes and require a Visa or MasterCard to guarantee booking. The remainder of the booking fee is charged the morning of your arrival to the card we have on file.
- Cancellations received 30+ days in advance are charged a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations received 30-7 days in advance are charged for the first night of the stay. Cancellations received less than 7 days in advance will be charged the full booking amount. We are remote so it is unlikely for us to re-book the cottage; however, if we do, only the $50 cancellation fee will apply. Note that Jazz Festival dates are non-refundable.
- No Shows: If you do not cancel your booking and fail to check in, the full cost of your booking will be charged to your credit card.
- Early departures will receive a refund only IF we are able to rent the cottage to other guests.
- Check in time: 4 pm – 8 pm. If you plan to arrive later, please call to make special arrangements. There are fees for early check in and late check out, when available.
- Check out time: 11 am