Wing Creek Resort Vacation Rates 2023
- High Season
- Low Season
July 1 – Sept 15
Starting from $449/night
Starting from $499/night
Sept 16 – Oct 16 & May 14 – June 30
Starting from $419/night
Starting from $469/night
All rates are in Canadian dollars, excluding taxes, based on double occupancy, adults only. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Minimum stays of 2-3 nights are required for the Cedarbrook Cottages.
- Minimum stays of 3 nights are required for the Cedarcrest Cottage.
Check out our packages below and our online booking engine for specials from time to time this year and come celebrate with us!
Book Direct for the Best Rates: You’ll find our best rates on OUR website. If you see a lower price on any other website — listed in Canadian dollars! — we will match it. Please contact us for terms and conditions.
Wing Creek Resort Packages
Seeking adventure? Looking for the most romantic vacation in BC? Need a Staycation? Allow us to use our local knowledge to ensure you have the best vacation possible.
Autumn Romance Special: As the leaves begin to turn to gold, romance is in the air at Wing Creek Resort. Book today for your couples’ getaway in a beautiful Cedarbrook cabin with spectacular mountain and lake views. $798 + tax for 2 nights and 1 bottle of Prosecco. September 1-30.
We can create a custom Honeymoon Package for you based on our Romance Package, Adventure Package or your own ideas. We take Honeymoons very seriously — more than 50 couples trust us with theirs every year!
- Adults only. Couples (and singles) welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Cottages are designed for 2 adults with one queen bed in each.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors on decks only.
- Reservations require a deposit equal to one night’s rate including taxes and require a Visa or MasterCard to guarantee booking. The remainder of the booking fee is charged the morning of your arrival to the card we have on file.
- Cancellations received 30+ days in advance no charge. Cancellations received 30-8 days in advance are charged $50. Cancellations received 7-2 days in advance will be charged the first night’s fee. Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance will be charged the full booking amount. We are remote so it is unlikely for us to re-book your cottage; however, if we do, the cancellation fee will be waived.
- No Shows: If you do not cancel your booking and fail to check in, the full cost of your booking will be charged to your credit card.
- Early departures will receive a refund ONLY IF we are able to rent the cottage to other guests. (This is unlikely, as we are remote.)
- Check in time: 4 pm – 8 pm. If you plan to arrive later, please call to make special arrangements. There are fees for early check in and late check out, when available.
- Check out time: 11 am
Gift certificates in any denomination are always available for those people on your gift list that are hard to buy for!