Wing Creek Resort Vacation Rates 2020
- High Season
- Low Season
July 1st – August 31st
Starting from $349/night
Starting from $399/night
Starting from $4500/week
September 1st – June 30th
Starting from $299/night
Starting from $349/night
Starting from $4200/week
All rates are in Canadian dollars, excluding taxes, based on double occupancy, adults only. Minimum stays may be required. We accept cash, debit, Visa and MasterCard.
To celebrate 15 Years in Business, we are offering a 15% Seniors discount for those over 65 and a 15% weekly discount.
Watch for other 15 Years in Business specials from time to time this year and come celebrate with us!
Book Direct for the Best Rates: You’ll find our best rates on OUR website. If you see a lower price on any other website — listed in Canadian dollars! — we will match it!
Optional Continental Breakfast
You can choose to enjoy the convenience of a delicious breakfast in the comfort of your own cottage or on the deck of the Retreat Centre. Fresh fruit and berry platters, organic yogurt, homemade berry coulis, homemade granolas and fresh-baked muffins/baked goods with delicious Wing Creek Organics jam.
Only $28/morning per couple. Minimum 2 mornings.
Must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
Wing Creek Resort Packages
Seeking adventure? Want to experience pure deep relaxation? Looking for the most romantic vacation in BC? Allow us to use our local knowledge to ensure you have the best vacation possible.
- Adults only.
- No pets.
- We are motorcycle friendly!
- Cottages are designed for 2 adults with one queen bed in each.
- A maximum of 1 additional adult is permitted per cottage at $40 extra per night (sofa bed).
- Vacation Home accommodates 1 – 2 couples. Two queen beds in two master suites.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors on decks only.
- Cottage reservations require a deposit equal to one night’s rate including taxes and require a Visa or MasterCard to guarantee booking. The remainder of the booking fee is due upon arrival.
- Vacation Home reservations require a deposit equal to one-week’s rate including taxes and require a Visa or MasterCard to guarantee booking. The remainder of the booking fee is due upon arrival.
- Cancellations received 30+ days in advance are charged a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations received 30-7 days in advance are charged for the first night of the stay. Cancellations received less than 7 days in advance will be charged the full booking amount. We are remote so it is unlikely for us to re-book the cottage; however, if we do, only the $50 cancellation fee will apply. Note that Jazz Festival dates are non-refundable.
- No Shows: If you do not cancel your booking and fail to check in, the full cost of your booking will be charged.
- Early departures will receive a refund IF we are able to rent the cottage/vacation home to others.
- Check in time: 4 pm – 8 pm. If you plan to arrive later, please call to make arrangements. There are fees for early check in and late check out.
- Check out time: 11 am